Friday, February 27, 2009

With parents when

I plug up the bass, i plug up the electric, i plug up the acousticit not really rock and roll, it just great music i m doing right now. I was with my parents and my dog when i got the news and we were all overjoyed although i m not sure my dog knew what was going on. Gee, the public spoke with their wallets propelling the dark knight to one billion in sales so far. Usually a sure and compassionate writer, springsteen actually resorts to puppy and kitty poster sentiments on surprise, surprise. John gives $50k to pitt care to learn jolie-pitt foundation, local businesmen launch care to learn fund downtown springfield christmas parade set for saturday commercial street continues revitalization efforts city manager burris holds town hall meeting thursday.

No comments: